Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Motivation: I'm Staring At White Walls CurrentlyOfCourse White At Staring I'm

So,
here it goes,
round two.
conclusion old.
void, unfulfilled.
How interesting is it, that one must simply float instead of tread,
                                                             in order to get to point B?
 What is point B?
                                            Will I enjoy point B?
And isn't the true point, the journey of point A to B?
Once a strong believer, now demolished.
I used to say:
Strength takes the sacrifice of, of. of
... anything,
for what one loves.
I don't contradict,
                  But I took the toll on me...
road.
And here I am, asking why. Never thought I would see it coming.
I'm being lead by an insufficient leader.
I'm being lead by someone I couldn't lead.
You try lassoing a liquid and tell me your a success.
I have become a boy of simplistic, barbaric mess,
Dreaming an immaculate lucid dream of dream killing void.
There is a spark however. Inside me.
Watching,
recoiled,
motion on extreme delay.
The moment I find you, I grasp you by the throat so hard,
and probably be in the same spot,
doing the same thing,
being the same boy,
withholding the same thoughts,
pouring my heart out to myself.
                                                          But I know ill be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment