Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hot Air Balloons Make For The Best Of Barbarians

No worries, we can bring him down.
I say,
Not a single worry.
Cloud nine is still a cloud,
it's just air.
It is seriously just air.
Up there,
Not a care,
I think I'll throw him a rope.
That could be it, he just needs help getting down.
I wonder how hot it is up there...
It must be way hot,
too hot.
And windy too,
incredibly windy.
What does he think he can even do?
He has nothing.
Why does he dance,
when he has nothing.
Does he know the world is down here with us?
I'll throw a rock to get him to come down.
He needs to know he shouldn't be up there.
Its dangerous.
Does he even know the risks?
He's crazy,
that's it.
He's simply crazy.
A barbarian,
entirely barbaric.
Maybe if i find a stick,
He will notice me.
This one's sharp, I'll throw this one.
I'm not happy,
it's about time he come down now.
Everyone else isn't up there,
I don't get it.
Stop smiling,
It's not funny.
What could be so funny?
Why doesn't he notice me?
He's going now.
Over there,
but he still isn't coming down. I'll follow him. Right over there. This is hurting my neck.
The sun is too bright.
I can barely see. Is he singing? How could he possibly sing,
he could
FALL
AT
ANY
MOMENT.
He definitely needs to come down now. I don't like this. I'm not enjoying this.
Stop smiling.
Oh god,
It's hard to watch, he doesn't even know this is dangerous.
I would,
NEVER
DO
THIS.
He's climbing higher now?
Where is he going?
This is horrible,
just horrible. Howcouldhepossiblybedoingthis,ican'timaginedoingthismyself,andwhatcouldevenbethereforhimoncehegetsthere.
He doesn't have a purpose.
I don't see whats so wonderful about where he's going.
I guess...
Iguessijustdontgetitiguess...
How much money does it take to get there?
I wonder what it's like.
Is it still black and white?
Is his significant other up there with him?
She would have to be, it would be improper,
utterly improper to leave her down here.
How could he do that?
How dare him to leave her down here,
HOW
DARE
HIM.
Maybe he's alone.
That's not possible,
no one is alone.
Who could want to be alone?
Oh,
how pathetic he is, up there, alone.
He has no one!
Pathetic.
I think he is alone,
I don't understand.
I think he is alone,
I don't understand.
I think he is alone,
I don't understand.
Stop dancing,
your alone.
He's so far up there,
I can barely see.
The sun hurts my eyes.
My neck throbs from examining.
My feet hurt from following.
At least it's safe down here,
THANK
GOD.
I
FEEL
SAFE.
He is definitely not worth knowing.
I'm glad I'm not up there.
He has nothing.
It's too bright out.
Stop smiling.
I don't like this.
I'll throw something.
He is not safe.
Where is his house?
My neck hurts.
I don't understand.
He is crazy.
Stop enjoying yourself.
He is not worth knowing, he is not worth my time, he has nothing.
Why is he happy.
He is not worth anything,
He has nothing.
...
Well,
I guess I'll go home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment