Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mouth For Algebraic Bloodshed

Oh I can feel,
yes, I can feel that molten essence.
Waist deep in every vein, 
attempting to weld a seeping intensity in me.
The dam will burst,
It will surely burst with your every absurdity.
Every ridiculous opiate you infect my mind with.
Your mouth is surly a soaked thesaurus for war,
I've got sharp teeth  baring down on my stomach.
Looking at me from the inside out, absorbing my every thought.
I cough his hair,
my skin at tear,
monster I wear.
Feed,
feed I say,
feed him.
I have a variable upon my hands,
placement is where i will feed my passion.
I stand upon the face of a demon,
Heavy,
ill-hearted.
Bring me a feast.
present this negativity to the table.
I want to last through dying scene.
My embrace at his service,
I desire to outlast this creativity on its' knees.
Help me outlast,
the opaque smiles,
the discoloured laughter,
the simplistic routines.
Feed me your mistakes,
give me impurities.
I dine for a faux.
Where are you barbarian?
Stick me.

1 comment:

  1. Your writing is... strong. Abrasive. Like a thunderstorm that makes you hide under the covers, but you always peek your head out to look.
    Makes me shudder and want more at the same time.

    Thank you for following my blog

    xoxo the storyteller

    ReplyDelete